S. S.,

Thanks, but for me it is my drive for a conceptual understanding of things,
we need to learn the nuts and bolts but the best way to understand is to
abstract knowledge into conceptual models.

Perhaps this abstraction knowledge into conceptual models which looks
similar to "Art, Poetry, Music" which are all about doing the same thing,
from my experience.

TiddlyWiki provides a pallet on which artistic and intellectual concepts
can be shaped.

Enjoy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/46d57374-cb49-4f80-8a5f-653256d60b1a%40googlegroups.com.