Hi there community,

I've made a very simple Android app that allows opening, modifying and
saving a single-file tiddlywiki
For saving I use a slightly modified andtidwiki saver, I made a plugin from
it
The app opens an index.html file that must be present in the Documents
folder and makes a backup every time it saves

It misses some important features:

- importing / exporting files
- fullscreen
- proper handling when smartphone gets rotated (portrait / landscape)

This is the first Android app I ever made - my skills are based on googling
and copy-paste ;)

If anyone is interested to help adding features or to help testing, don't
hesitate to leave me a reply in this thread

Here attached is an installable android apk and the saver plugin. To be
able to install apps that come frome sources other than the play store, one
must allow installing apps from unknown sources (Do it at your own risk!).
See: https://www.androidcentral.com/unknown-sources
The app needs permission to access the filesystem (Settings - Apps - TW -
Permissions).
The tiddlywiki file must be placed in the "Documents" folder (named
"Documents" - /storage/emulated/0/Documents, in the Android "Home" folder)
The file needs the "androidsaver" plugin installed (it's just one small
tiddler) - the easiest way is installing the plugin on a pc/laptop and
transferring it to the phone afterwards

You'll notice that it's no big thing, the wiki opens, you can work with it,
some features don't work (see above) but it saves and it makes backups in
Documents/tw-backup

nice weekend to all tiddlers,
BurningTreeC

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f019db13-78c0-45ac-a750-a05d6b765e09%40googlegroups.com.