I don't think that what you want to do is possible in a single file wiki.
The Oauth2 authentication is based on tokens and logging in requires
redirection of a url.

Also Oauth2 is designed to mediate communications between a server and a
browser or other application by limiting what is able to be sent, in a
single file wiki you have already sent everything so there isn't a
meaningful way to give only a subset of the full wiki without a server.

I think that the best you can do with a single file wiki is have some
tiddlers encrypted and allow people with a password to decrypt the
tiddlers. Someone was talking about creating a plugin that would allow that
but I don't know how much progress was made with it. So it may already
exist and I am just not aware of it.

I have been working on improving the secure server version of Bob to allow
more finely grained control over access to individual tiddlers. So far it
has been much more practical to just create new wikis and control access to
them, the UI for adding access controls to specific groups of tiddlers may
end up being more confusing than useful, we are still working on it.

And, in all of the options, there is nothing to prevent someone from
copying the tiddlers that are not public once they have them loaded.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e9ba2a5d-fc0f-4fbf-b3c5-1a8f82e7ee50%40googlegroups.com.