If your site is mostly static, then use individual static HTML files
exported using the examples on TiddlyWiki.com.

If it is mostly interactive, or has a lot of cross-reference links that
would benefit from a story river, then use the single file approach and
insert pictures as relative links (using '[img[files/pic.png]]'). Unless
you have a huge site, this should be a workable option. The best way is to
put everything in one folder and name your wiki "index.html" then put all
supporting files in a "files" folder beside it and use relative links.

The third option is just to put everything in one file, but that is only
useful for places where you can't use relative links easily.

Arlen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdST9XGkOx4Vr%2BnxPR1mm8kL_En_xgj7H2VyF9UmzCwVkKA%40mail.gmail.com.