Diego,

These are still only solutions to predefined problems, I could emulate them
all in tiddlywiki, but in TiddlyWiki I can evolve them, bring in other
algorithms and more.

I like solutions to all possible problems and methods from the past into
the future - that is the TiddlyWiki platform.

Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6205f0ae-1c5d-45e9-b691-e3ece34f897f%40googlegroups.com.