On Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 12:37:14 PM UTC-8, Thomas Elmiger wrote:

> * a comic style starting page on tiddlywiki.com

I've noticed this on other sites. Is this a marketing trend?

* a podcast

Could that be sustained? What would we talk about?

> One last thing not included with Swiss army knifes: The best community on
> the web. The chance to become a member of an international, friendly and
> helpful family. – Would that quality be at stake if the community grew
> exponentially?

If people thought rationally that would be true. But people tend to follow
the hype. I doubt anyone signs up to Evernote for *their* forum.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4aa136bf-306d-4998-95b5-d44cf049b16c%40googlegroups.com.