Linux. Bob Timey Wimey.

When I try to run one of my existing data folders I get a series of yellow
404 messages similar to:

syncer-browser-tiddlyweb - 21:38:31 11 1 2019

XMLHttpRequest <http://127.0.0.1:8080/Scribbles#XMLHttpRequest> error code:
404

syncer-browser-tiddlyweb - 21:38:33 11 1 2019

Sync error while processing '$:/StoryList
<http://127.0.0.1:8080/Scribbles#%24%3A%2FStoryList>': XMLHttpRequest
<http://127.0.0.1:8080/Scribbles#XMLHttpRequest> error code: 404

Sync error while processing '$:/EditionsList
<http://127.0.0.1:8080/Scribbles#%24%3A%2FEditionsList>': XMLHttpRequest
<http://127.0.0.1:8080/Scribbles#XMLHttpRequest> error code: 404

syncer-browser-tiddlyweb - 21:38:33 11 1 2019

Sync error while processing '$:/Bob/VisibleConfigurationTabs
<http://127.0.0.1:8080/Scribbles#%24%3A%2FBob%2FVisibleConfigurationTabs>':
XMLHttpRequest <http://127.0.0.1:8080/Scribbles#XMLHttpRequest> error code:
404

They reference tiddlers that are not part of the target TW project, so must
be an artefact of Bob.

I've tried clearing out the wikiindex and starting over. I've renamed
existing paths so none of them have "wikis" in them. I've checked the
contents of the data folder directories. I can't see anything wrong.

Is there a way to run Bob at the command line with better error messages?

Thank you,

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/00a380d9-f736-4b54-975a-b936d760099b%40googlegroups.com.