Thanks for the compliment Mohammad!

At some point I might do a tutorial for tiddlywiki.com on how to make it
and how it works. For such simple solutions I believe users are better off
using copy and paste - it allows them to be more in control of their work
and the names & locations of their tiddlers, as well as more comfortable
making modifications to suit their needs.

Just as a side note unrelated to TiddlyWiki, but on the topic of using
online dictionaries for looking up words. Maybe some readers here might
benefit from this tip.

I read a lot, and often have to look up dozens of words a day. In a browser
like Firefox, if one makes this set of bookmarks (perhaps in a bookmarks
folder named "Search templates"), it makes life so much easier:

Name: Dictionary Reference.com
Location: https://dictionary.com/browse/%s
Keyword: d

Name: Dictionary Webster
Location: http://www.webster-dictionary.org/definition/%s
Keyword: dd

Name: Thesaurus.com
Location: http://thesaurus.com/browse/%s
Keyword: t

Name: Etymology Online
Location: http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=%s
Keyword: e

And so on.

Then to look up a word, in the browser bar, you just type: the keyword,
followed by the word you want to look up.

So to look up the word "*avarice*" in any of those places, in the browser's
bar where you would normally type: http://..... etc. - you just type any
one of the following lines:
d avarice
dd avarice
t avarice
e avarice
(And so on.)

It is extremely fast and convenient and soon becomes second nature.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1665d871-6a0f-477d-9283-7d3587c20185%40googlegroups.com.