Further to my Last Comments

Are these filters not generating what you are asking for?

;Unique Tags on All tiddlers that are "Filter Operators"
<$list filter="[tag[Filter Operators]tags[]sort[]] -[[Filter Operators]]">
   {{||$:/core/ui/TagTemplate}}
</$list>

;List of All Filter Operators and the tags on each

<$list filter="[tag[Filter Operators]]">
  <$list filter="[all[current]tags[]sort[]]  -[[Filter Operators]]"
variable=tag>
       <<currentTiddler>>: <$view tiddler=<<tag>> field=title/><br>
  </$list>
</$list>

Regards
Tony