It is always good to have more than one option. All my needs are satisfied.
My personal problem is yet solved. This makes TiddlyWiki really great. You
can adjust it to your needs.

Thank you all for your solutions and suggestions.

I don't know, how to mark this thread as solved. Maybe somebody can change
this.

Regards,
Stefan

Am So., 13. Jan. 2019, 03:44 hat TonyM <anthony.mus...@gmail.com>