Having the static landing pages is an awesome idea if TiddlyWiki doesn't
play well with Google, because it has the added benefit of being able to
async'ly load the core javascript (if served as a separate file) putting it
in the browser cache before the user gets to the page where it's needed
making load times much faster. The rest of the wiki could be loaded this
way as well, possibly if a short (10 minute) cache value was set on it.

I'm just going to put a plug in here for having one centrally located core
and plugin repo that all publicly-accessible wikis can load, allowing the
browser to cache the plugins and use them across sites. Since the core code
is not used until the page is entirely loaded and then is used as text
rather than active Javascript, there are a lot of options available. Of
course, you could say this is a security risk, but for public facing sites,
the risk is negligible since the entire web is worried about that and they
take steps to make sure that doesn't happen.

I recommend compiling the plugins into the format I use on TiddlyServer,
then publishing that to npm with the correct versioning, and using
jsdelivr to serve it.

Just my thoughts.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSTJSh82kNRyPtS1Z5OU9X2C1_A5gmCggR7kjL02Hu%2BxaQ%40mail.gmail.com.