Abraham,

Exciting stuff, I thought such approaches were open to us but could not
articulate it. I understand your suggestion enough to be very excited, but
also know insufficient to implement it once available without a bit more
background. Please try and fill out the documentation for a less
experienced developer but TiddlyWiki supper user. If nothing else please
make reference the the technologies and methods one needs to know to
implement this.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/dc52275e-d465-4285-9f44-0e047b6fc51c%40googlegroups.com.