ok Last post on this for today.

I used the template to start a topic, to work out the kinks in the
template. Below is the link. I only have content in the Bienvenido and
bibliographies. But the toc is more complete.

http://articulos.giffmex.org/1LDP/apologetica.set.html

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c87bcc95-a283-4ef1-a703-5b7f6633f415%40googlegroups.com.