Hi,

Are you sharing your images from Dropbox, did you check out sharing from
Dropbox? https://tiddlywiki.com/#Sharing%20a%20TiddlyWiki%20on%20Dropbox

I only have a free account and since they stopped allowing TiddlyWiki
hosted there I don't know if it is any different for paid accounts. Long
time ago worked out a way of sharing on Dropbox. Can't seem to get a new TW
on Tiddlyspot so I'll just attach three tids from a demo I did.
Download and drag into a TiddlyWiki to see examples.

Hope that helps,
Greg

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f4269915-6ff2-4567-89ee-bc997c0b2408%40googlegroups.com.