I just disabled Cardo (which also keeps me dropped down to only "Search",
"Tools", and "Calendar" tabs on the sidebar).  Normal behaviour is
restored.  I would love to get my tabs back "Open", "Contents", "Recent",
"Tools", "more", or better yet, use Cardo w/o the tweaked double-click,
*sigh*...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2c80a353-c115-481e-b0d9-6d69afead9cc%40googlegroups.com.