Really? Huh. Yes, I dragged both the macro and the filter into a blank wiki
freshly downloaded from tiddlywiki.com. I tried that one in chrome, and
tried the other in nwjs. I wonder what factors exist outside that setup.
Could there be interference from outside the file? None of my chrome
plugins are active in the webkit view of nwjs, so I would doubt that... If
try this again fresh and upload it to dropbox, would you be willing to open
the file to see if it works?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a3df49ed-6964-46b8-9ab2-ec360c937c41%40googlegroups.com.