TonyM and all

The import of JSON files without a "title" field can sometimes be
problematic.

Suzanne found the best solution to her situation by renaming fields.
Relatively easy once you know what to do. Good solution in her use case.

But there is another common case where you can't really identify a field
suitable for "title" in a JSON ... a case would be hundreds of short
unrelated texts like Tweets where there are no suitable fields other that
the "text".

To address this issue Riz developed a nifty plugin that will assign a title
to a JSON without titles and auto-enumerates tiddlers as it creates them.

Its here:
https://ibnishak.github.io/Tesseract/pluginsandmacros/index.html#Action-JSONtid

Best wishes
Josian