Hi Alex

There is some documentation about the difference between SVG images and
tiddlers containing SVG elements here:

https://tiddlywiki.com/#Using%20SVG <https://tiddlywiki.com/#Using SVG>

The advantage of using “raw” SVG elements is that they can be styled via CSS,
unlike SVG images within an img element.

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2251547B-7ED1-4588-9F5B-44A559F050AA%40gmail.com.