Hi,

Just create the tiddler "MyStateTiddler" and then your macro call should
work.

After having created the tiddler, open the tiddler containing your macro
call (<<simplecalendar mycalendar yearState:"MyStateTiddler!!year"
monthState:"MyStateTiddler!!month">>) and close it. It will refresh its
content and display your calendar.

Regards

FrD

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d180feb9-a7a0-4fa4-bacf-34d51349ce48%40googlegroups.com.