I think the best part about tiddlywiki is the fact that as the user base grows,
solutions to problems and new ideas continue to become more available to other
users.

The ease and ability to share something you've built is perhaps its greatest
strength because the community can address it's own issues without having to
necessarily involve Jeremy or other contributors.

It's the beauty of open source software combined with the remarkably flexible
core that makes sharing ideas incredibly simple, even to someone who's not a
programmer like myself.

I share tiddlywiki with everyone I know that would like it for this reason. The
more input the more we all rise with the tide of new ideas and innovations.

Its an exciting time, to be sure.

- Reece, the discord guy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/25df7ba0-a64d-4de7-b1bd-2d838c735e1b%40googlegroups.com.