Dave,

A few comments.

It's a very clean comfortable layout, and I agree with you, the fonts look
great.
The left sidebar somehow feels more natural for navigating with the purpose
of reading, and the normal right hand sidebar feels more comfortable when
writing and tweaking.
I like the blue bullet points instead of the standard black. Feels very
neat. I think I am going to do something like that too!

The embedded slideshare.net presentation is a great idea!
I have a feeling I will end up using this one day.

The Cookie Monster tiddler made me translate the Spanish. This is what
google translate gave:

The moralists of the Middle Ages distinguished five ways of committing the
sin of gluttony:
1. Eating excessively
2. Eat too fast
3. Eat selfishly (without wanting to share)
4. Eat sumptuously (demand rich foods)
5. Eat delicately (demand accuracy in preparation)

Thanks for sharing!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d4bf403c-2060-449f-a40b-121116e56869%40googlegroups.com.