Hi Tony,

Your idea sounds promising. I would be happy to give feedback on the
curriculum design side of things. As a TW newbie I recognise I may not be
able to help in any other way (apart from being a guniea pig)...

Regards,
Stephen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ed20b3e1-1c9a-45cb-8673-cf3a4199f3af%40googlegroups.com.