Mario,

Is there a way to make a caching operation available to super users of
TiddlyWiki? I have generated a tool to this thousands of post Codes against
a businesses service areas, currently they are dumped into a large data
tiddler. I do not mind that it needs a manual refresh but wondering if
there could be some form of generic caching process we could use?

Regrds
Tony

Anthony Muscio
about.me/anthony