Hi all

I will be leaving tomorrow for a week at a work retreat. But I caught up, I
think, on adding the many interesting recent tools to the TiddlyWiki
toolmap (https://dynalist.io/d/zUP-nIWu2FFoXH-oM7L7d9DM)

1. SNR plugin - added to Searching tools
2. Repopup - added to Navigation - Dropdowns, overlays, popups and sliders
3. Volant - added to Navigation - Dropdowns, overlays, popups and sliders
4. Engine - added to Layout/UI - General
5. Mentat - added to Layout/UI - General
6. Mindfulness topic modeling - added to Educational - examples of
organizing and presenting content
7. Anchor links using HTML - added to Links, linking and to Navigation -
Tables of contents and outliners

[I already started playing yesterday with #7! I have been wanting something
like this for some time. See
http://articulos.giffmex.org/sab/templates/anchors.template.html for a
template I created for myself for using anchor IDs in TW.]

If any of the above items need to be added to additional categories, feel
free to reply on this thread and I will get to it as able.

One tool got left behind: I am not sure what to do with TW Components.
Maybe someone can either suggest categories to put it under, or maybe
someone whom I gave access to, can add it to the right category/ies in the
toolmap? Or perhaps it is a matter of adding each component separately?
Anyway, I am sure they are helpful tools, but I don't have time today to
spend tinkering with them to figure out what they are and where they go in
the toolmap.

Blessings,

Dave

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9b3bdbd7-01ff-456f-aff2-e38cac63cc40%40googlegroups.com.