It appears it falls onto me to make a decision on how to name the series,
and we will just have to live with the consequences.

When I started writing this documentation, I felt it was for
non-programmers. Along the way, I slowly swayed over to the belief that it
would be better if it was for those who has some experience coding. Then the
post by Birthe last week
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/b6TBlPPWRhM/lv-CSvbHAwAJ> put
things back into perspective (and made me laugh):

> *I do not understand why you find "Beginners" off putting. No matter who
> you are and what you know, if you haven't used Tiddlywiki before, you are
> new to Tiddlywiki = beginner.I know absolutely nothing about programming. I
> have used Tiddlywiki for many years now mostly because I had a very good
> teacher (Måns). Tiddlywiki is so wonderful, it should really be for
> everyone, but people like myself need all the help they can get. (Beginners
> Guide). The difference will be the time they use going through your guide,
> at least I think.Do you know people never reading manuals? They are often
> the people who think they know it all.....think it is sooo easy, nothing to
> it. You can not write a Guide for them.Beginner can be a friendly and
> welcoming word to new users, as in this is also for you, no expectations of
> programming skills.*

Note: *Bold* formatting above added by me.

It also reminded me of Jeremy saying somewhere:

*TiddlyWiki wasn't put together and designed for developers. Software
> developers are already incredibly well catered for by the open source
> world. This program explores how the non-developer can be empowered.*

So I have gone back to the basic reason I started writing this series, and
will name it:

TiddlyWiki for Beginners

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/02bf5ff2-ec0e-4d3a-8cee-307416097c2a%40googlegroups.com.