Hi Admis,

Well I tested some more. The keys work sort of outside of Tiddlywiki. I am
on a laptop and the backlight turned down. It shouldn't, there are special
keys for that. (The good part ...now I found those keys....;-)

I tested your tiddlywiki in Firefox on Linux also, that did not work for me
either.

I do not think it matters all that much, the link open i a window tab. I
love that we are able to drag the tab from one window to another.

Thanks,
Birthe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0bd593fa-3b39-4b5b-a7fd-82c98997fa57%40googlegroups.com.