Hi Birthe,

The tagpill dropdown is hm let's say enormous.

Wow. Yeah. You weren't kidding. That stylesheet makes some of the scrolling
a little bit nicer on some of the dropdown boxes. The issue can be fixed by
making width and height into max-width and max-height.

The repopup plugin is a sort of hacked together thing. I think the core
popup mechanism is in need of an overhaul, particularly if it is going to
be used in tiddlers of a fixed size (due to overflow: scroll). Hopefully,
the repopup plugin will get to be retired at some point.

Importing your plugins to another Tiddlywiki using another palette makes
> the plugin buttons invisible. ($:/Topbar and $:/Sidebar)

I don't understand exactly what is going on. Could you elaborate? I'm not
sure what to do to reproduce the problem. What palette is it and which
buttons?

As far as I can see, you have very few places that could be translated, but
> even so it would be nice to have an easy way of doing that. You see, your
> plugins are going to be VERY popular ;-)

Thank you! I hope they can be useful! I have given the issue of translation
little to no thought. But I'll look into how that works!

Keep the issues comin', Birthe! I may not be very quick to correct them,
but I hope to be able to keep improving things little by little! Thanks for
running this thing through its paces!

Hi @BurningTreeC,

Thank you! I've really enjoyed and admired your work. As such, I'd love to
hear what you think could be improved; what might make the Volant plugin,
in particularly, stable and dependable enough to be a base for other
plugins.

Best wishes,

admls

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/db8a42d7-10ca-401b-8c16-b9e14a706620%40googlegroups.com.