Hi Josiah,

On Linux using Chromium and TW5 version 5.1.19, it worked just as explained
by BJ, http://bjtools.tiddlyspot.com/#VisualEditor

Drag and drop the plugin to your TW. Save and refresh.

I used it from the web and got the link
https://ckeditor.com/ckeditor-4/download/

Open tiddler: $:/plugin/bj/visualeditor/includelib

Insert :<script
src="http://cdn.ckeditor.com/4.11.3/standard/ckeditor.js";></script>

Save and refresh your TW.

Create a new tiddler, set the type to text/x-htmlp. Save and close the
tiddler. When you open your tiddler again it will load the visual editor.

Downloading and using library locally I have never tried. Using it from the
web it does not take long time to load.

Birthe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/86c5b856-5fa0-469e-adbb-eb36a9d86350%40googlegroups.com.