You should be able to use relative paths rather than absolute paths, as
long as the resource directories are below the TW directory.

So possibly:

src="./CalamityJane/DeadwoodStagevid.mp4

Might work. Then you should be able to copy the entire ShowWiki folder to
some other platform and still have it work for viewing.

Since you're on Android, I assume by "other" window you mean it opens in a
different app? That probably means that the AndTidWiki webview doesn't know
how to show the video, so passes it off to some other app. It's behaviour
might be different when viewed through a browser on some other platform.

Good luck!
-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/af1c12d9-07c3-484a-81bd-35e7bd9a041e%40googlegroups.com.