My experience has been that the winning tiddler is based on alphabetical
order, last plugin wins.  So $:/plugins/mmm would be overwritten by
$:/plugins/zzz but not $:/plugins/aaa.  But I would be careful of expecting
any hard and fast rules here, as I don't think the behavior is explicitly
defined.  It's possible it could change between versions.

Matt

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ab1fb219-1db8-4407-ab8a-f78e690bd142%40googlegroups.com.