Thank you Mark.

Wow, this is really cool. It works. Now I can host twine (textonly) games
in a simple single tiddlywiki file. I use it for classroom teaching. The
students now can get a tiddlywiki with all of the created twine games of a
lesson. Simply opening it with a browser - and search and play.

Including images in the game would be great, but twine 2 doesn't really
include images in a game. It can only link to external ressources or use
Base64 (very ugly). I want to stay with a single tiddlywiki file as the
whole ressource.

It needs some css styling too. The viewarea of the game is very small. I
put the following in a css file. After that I changed the palette to my
needs.

body {
    margin: 0;
}