Jed,

I deleted the '$:/plugins/OokTech/Bob/Wiki Listing" which was an overridden
system tiddler and the fault was corrected. Thanks for your help

Nesting wikis will be helpful, especially once I learn how to manage a
single plugin store etc...

Thanks for Bob.

Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/639a0504-7e3d-41f2-8de2-64f6f21a3423%40googlegroups.com.