registrierungs genervter

Give it time and I think you may not think <$for-each>...</$for-each> would
be a better name for the *list* widget

The filters that drive the ListWidget, SetWidget and Filtered Transclusions
do a great deal including having their own each[]  operators within. There
is a very good reason not to call if "for each" because, because there is
no single thing that you are listing "for each". In common code you may say
"for each tiddler" or "for each user-field" but in filters you can combine
these, including retrieving values.

You can write filters that duplicate a for-each structure but these are
only a subset of what can be achieved.

List is well kept ambiguous if you ask me.

Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6487bea6-926e-4dec-93c2-79511c908d85%40googlegroups.com.