I get used to add $:/tags/Macro to each tiddler contains macro. This way I
can simply use the macros whenever I wish!

Recently, I noted this may cause a performance issue! It seems all those
tiddlers are loaded when TW is started!

I realized the recent version of TW let me use \import pargma to load them
on demand!

I like to know your opinion on this! Which method do you recommend

   1. Tag all macro tiddler with $:/tags/Macro! The easy way and simple use
   2. Import macro on a tiddler you wish to use that macro, need a little
   more elaboration, ... BUT seems this has a positive performance impact!

--Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a7b4b064-c427-4bc4-9020-daae07b4b1d6%40googlegroups.com.