Hi Jeremy,

I think this saver will prove immensely useful, thank you!

Since we'll certainly want to use it to *publish* wikis (with Github
Pages), I'd suggest adding a setting *Filter* that allows to save only a
subset of the tiddlers. For instance, a value "[!tag[Work In Progress]]"
would sync all tiddlers but those not yet ready for public release.

Cheers,
-- Xavier Cazin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CADeSwYPKk-8W8Ug9%2BeL4QoWQaJa41Zw%2BE9RKxsravH%3DftfjaDQ%40mail.gmail.com.