Jed,

On Item 2 above

2. Are all the features basically setup by appropriate changes to the
settings? perhaps using $:/plugins/OokTech/Bob/Configuration as a Guide?

> *yes, but I have been moving more toward putting everything in the control
> panel tab with better explanations. But to use Bob you don't have to
> configure anything, particularly with BobEXE you can just start it up and
> it should give you something that works. Changing any of the more advanced
> settings is, I think, generally not required.*

You are correct, Bob works out of the Box, and immediately delivers
multi-access services to multiple wikis, this is brilliant you achieved
this; however we do need to create and import Wikis and using Bob to manage
and distribute plugins and other features are compelling reasons to adopt
Bob and it is with these additional features and some bugs I currently
struggle.

3 - There is documentation in the control panel, but I need more specific
> feedback than this to determine which parts I should be focusing on

4 - I really need context to say anything useful, and maybe the content of
> your settings.json file (you can just copy the text from the manual setting
> tab).

I will work towards doing this.

I will generate a fresh set of feature requests, comments or bug reports
moving forward.

Thanks
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fcf4285e-bfbc-4796-88c2-6dc893df2a96%40googlegroups.com.