I'm processing rows from a dictionary tiddler into raw html table rows, and
each tiddler row needs to be split into individual elements. There may be
duplicate elements in a single row. An enlist analogue that preserves
duplicates would be ideal for the task.

Regards,
David

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAFWVPz9j36zN_9x6yeE2JGav%2BVPVN16NBHmujHAZaj92pKvjGg%40mail.gmail.com.