Hello there!

It's very handy to have the tiddlers in the same format you use for text
anywhere else. That's why I'm writing (most) tiddlers in Markdown.

But I have an issue with WikiLinks, e.g.

[Temple][T]

[T]: #Temple of Lolth

...doesn't  work (and I couldn't find any variation on it that will). The
inline syntax

[Temple](#Temple of Lolth)

works fine, but it's rather unwieldy for me. Is there any way to make
reference-style WikiLinks syntax work?

(Also, please, add a tag for markdown)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/80973f50-c4bb-4072-851c-483486586d39%40googlegroups.com.