The wiki I'm working with is designed to help me go through the archives of
Tumblr pages I follow.  Each tumblr is represented by a tiddler tagged
"tumblr", and each has fields called 'month' and 'year', to keep track of
my place in a tumblr's archive.  What I'm trying to do is get a selection
of tiddlers whose current progress date (using the 'month' and 'year'
fields) is within three months of the current date.

One possible way of simplifying the process of getting this value is to
calculate a 'total_months' value, based on the 'month' and 'year' fields.
The problem is trying to use this value in a filter where my tiddlers have
'year' and 'month' fields instead of a 'total_months' field.

*I am not looking for when the tiddler was last modified.* I know how to
use this already so please don't suggest it.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/973fd382-2610-4eaa-a3cf-afefe1d17a76%40googlegroups.com.