It looks like my original post doesn't appear in the email exchange (while
visible in Google groups UI).
That probably explains some some questions and suggestions (which I already
addressed in the first post)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a790148a-f303-42ba-a48f-dc76f1954952%40googlegroups.com.