Hi Watt,

Be aware: The "sum[]" operator will only work with TW version 5.1.20+

Try this.

<$set name="digit-pattern" value="[0][0-9]">
<$list filter="[tag[test-data]keyvalues:key,value:--><digit-pattern>sum[]]"
variable=item>
<<item>><br>
</$list>
</$set>

In the above example, it uses every data tiddler tagged: test-data
<digit-pattern> is used to define the range eg: if you use [0][0-2] you'll
limit it to 00, 01, 02 indices.

Without sum[] it looks like

<$list filter="[tag[xx]keyvalues:key,value:-->:usevalue[1]count[]]"
variable=item>
<<item>><br>
</$list>

I did create a video series, some time ago, where I did explain everything
step by step. One element of the project is manipulating data-tiddlers. ...
Because I did have some trouble using it, I did create the PR now. If I
would have had the new "keyvalues" operator, I think it would have been
easier.

There is an edition, you can play with.

see: TiddlyWiki Script and ToDo manager HowTo

The Intro post is here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/tiddlywiki/_VQw8yIKWn8/G8TO8h6MCAAJ

have fun!
mario