Hi Mario,
 Is there any chance to have this refactored toc macro in TW 5.1.20?
Some features are really demanding by many users (like exclude,...)
Also the focused item and colored  toc item are really helpful!

--Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cb05a3c2-a028-40fc-9208-cde3b81b73c1%40googlegroups.com.