Sadly, I've only just started using data tiddlers, having previously regarded
them as esoteric tools for the wizards. They need better marketing.
I was getting very enthusiastic about them. 1 data tiddler potentially
replacing 365 journal tiddlers, plus all the tiddlers linking to the journals.
1 data tiddler holding all the notes on a book. 1 data tiddler with contacts
etc. On a single file wiki, on a phone, they do seem to save tiddler space and
are easy to use. What's not to like? I was kicking myself for not using them
from the start.
Sometimes it's nice to be able to see all your information in one place. Not TW
philosophy I know but.. sometimes it's nice to be able to see all your
information in one place. Especially when it flows in a sequence.
However, I don't have the job of maintaining them in the Core, so maybe the
problems outweigh these benefits, but imo 'if it ain't broke don't fix it'.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d10f10bc-ad12-4224-bc93-672b1d27bbe7%40googlegroups.com.