Hi Mohammad,

I did add a "fix toc" pull request [1], last week. This PR also contains a
very little (but extremely powerful) new feature, that will let us
highlight a so called "focused-tiddler". ..

This focused tiddler can be different to the current-tiddler element of the
$:/HistoryList. It will allow us to eg: style the focused tiddler border.
In the future, it will be easy to make focus changes visible. ...

With the PR the focused tiddler status is used to highlight the "current"
element in the sidebar TOC. .. With a plugin, this behaviour can be
extended. So if an open tiddler reaches the eg: upper 1/3 of the screen,
the focused-tiddler field will be updated, in the TOC. So you can see,
which tiddler is "active" at the moment.

I did release a video about the TOC refactoring some time ago. .. The
behaviour described above can be seen <https://youtu.be/iaevaODdKyA?t=196>
from about: 3:20 - 4:40.

The plugin _is not_ part of the PR. It will be published at wikilabs, once
the PR is merged. I hope, it will be merged and published with 5.1.20. ...

The PR still contains a glitch, that I have to fix, this week, since I've
been on holidays last week :)

The full video [2] also demonstrates some functions, that I did remove from
the PR, to increase the chance to get the PR merged.

have fun!
mario

[1] the PR: https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/3975
[2] the full Video about TOC refactoring status:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaevaODdKyA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/112a71c1-24bf-420c-9e3b-e85838935c11%40googlegroups.com.