Mat,

While fields2table is fresh in your mind, perhaps you could build a
data2table that does the same for key value pairs in a data tiddler?

With the fields issue, I have also identified there will always be more
fields than there are field types, in fields2table you are using the same
field type of text for every field. But we could have say a data field type
that we assign to one or more date fields.

Thus to handle fields well we need to provide a set of field types which
can be assigned to one or more fields when they are defined. Field type
will define how to view or edit fields with that type.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9718c6b0-15ab-474a-a320-0749d8717a0c%40googlegroups.com.