Hello morosanuae

In TW-Scripts (https://kookma.github.io/TW-Scripts/#Working%20with%20SVG)
you find a link to https://jakearchibald.github.io/svgomg/
which let you optimize and remove those extra coding from svg images.

Also there are other tools you can use with node.js to help with this.

Also it worth to have a look at

https://kookma.github.io/TW-Scripts/#Font%20Awesome

Good luck with svg icon stuffs and please share your findings

Best
Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b0e848a7-5ec6-43bc-a3eb-e73f1d05ecc5%40googlegroups.com.