Hi Tony and Mat,
 Thanks for your comments. Please evaluate and let me if there is any room
for improvement!

Please note that I tried to develop it in PURE Tiddlywiki and keep it as
simple as possible!
It is possible to add fancy stuff, but I tried to keep these as small as
possible!

The categories can be simply extended! users with intermediate knowledge of
TW should be able to add their own categories!

I see for check/uncheck all items!

Cheers
Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/87502bdc-1546-4f04-bd01-33b11480858f%40googlegroups.com.