With the reg expression text previously mentioned, and the regexps (reg
expression string extractor) in PR 2963
<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/2963>
 it should be possible to extract links designated with [[ and ]] .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7ea4f8ae-889d-4664-a6f5-5c49ba5d14a9%40googlegroups.com.