Thanks very much Mohammad! It works very well. With the dates 01 to 31 typed
into arraySet I can scroll through them and display events previously entered
for that date into another data tiddler. A diary viewer!
I'm now experimenting to see if the arraySet can be transcluded in from either
a field or from the values of another data tiddler.
Another small step for man, a giant leap for todolistists - thanks again.