The update with info links is working here Bimlas. Good stuff. Maybe set the
docs links to open in a new tab? Or a pop-up so we don't have to leave the
page? (Maybe not so mobile friendly though).

It definitely encourages use of the docs and discovery of filter operators I
might be a bit fuzzy about, so it already works just on the educational level.

Getting the chosen filter into the edit text area sounds tricky but maybe 'copy
to clipboard' would be enough?

There are lots of TW users all with different levels of ability so anything
that helps reveal the mysteries is valuable.

Those @Mat links are great. Have you got that balloon block editor working Mat?